Back Duke to Overpower Wake Forest
There’s a generous line of -7 when it comes to Duke in their meeting with Wake Forest. The 1.91 that they cover the spread has plenty of juice and our prediction is it will happen.
Duke Have Won 8 of Previous 10 Matches
Wake Forest Demon Deacons claimed a victory in their previous game. A 83-79 home win occurred against NC State Wolfpack.
Duke Blue Devils were winners last time out. It was a 80-65 home victory against Boston College Eagles.
The last head-to-head saw Duke claim a 75-73 win over Wake Forest. In the past 10 games between the teams, Duke have won eight.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The first port of call is to check out the injury report for each team and then scroll through the form guide. We take this information and apply it to the latest available stats to come up with a verdict.
Key Wake Forest vs Duke stats:
The best pick is to snap up the 1.91 that Duke are able to cover the spread. The favorites are -7 for this college game and the margin of victory could be a good deal more significant.
Selling points can be a great option and allows bettors to enjoy a bigger return on the same selection. For a more conservative pick, you can alternatively buy points.
Duke -7 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. After careful examination, our cappers have this probability close to 60%. This is why we can recommend this college basketball wager.
Wake Forest vs Duke Prediction
Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply.
Published 01:43, 12 February 2024
Correct Score Prediction
You don’t need a big stake to enjoy a huge return by getting this correct score right. We’re going for Duke to claim a 79-70 victory and hopefully this goes close.
Wake Forest vs Duke Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Moneyline Odds Suggest Duke Victory
With the sportsbooks giving them a 76% probability of winning this college game, Duke might be a popular parlay pick. That is reflected in their 1.32 Moneyline betting odds. Wake Forest are the underdogs at 3.55 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The current spread is 7 and the total points line is 154. A bet on the Totals allows fans to use the latest basketball data to good effect. Those that want to back Under 154 can find odds of 1.91 available.
If you think Duke can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.48 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, Wake Forest are 2.55 to reach this total before their opponents.
College basketball bettors are spoilt for choice thanks to the huge selection of game lines and team props which are available for most contests on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Three-Pointers. It’s a great way of betting on individual player performance and the gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Kyle Filipowski Favorite to Get Most Points
Kyle Filipowski is the favorite to hit the most buckets. You can back 1.87 that he gets Over 17.5 points. Alternatively, Under is trading at the same odds.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way lines where you can bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Wake Forest Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 home games
- +7 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +7 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- -7 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -7 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 152.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 150.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 153: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.80 pts and allowed 72.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 74.70 pts and allowed 76.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 145.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 149.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 153: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.90 pts and allowed 68.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 82.20 pts and allowed 67.70 pts in the last 10 home games