We’re Backing Texas Southern To Win
Texas Southern are available at a juicy 1.96 when it comes to the Moneyline. Our betting prediction is that the road team will outscore Bethune-Cookman and there’s value available when it comes to these odds.
Texas Southern Overcame Bethune-Cookman in Last H2H
Texas Southern won their previous game by a 78-75 (OT) scoreline. It was on the road against Florida A&M Rattlers.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats were winners last time out. It was a 84-78 home victory against Prairie View A&M Panthers.
The last head-to-head saw Texas Southern claim a 69-62 win over Bethune-Cookman.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
A good deal of research goes into our college basketball picks. We start by studying the latest form and getting a handle on injuries. The key stats can then be used as the missing piece of the jigsaw.
Key Texas Southern vs Bethune-Cookman stats:
It’s time to side with Texas Southern to secure a victory in this college showdown. They should have the upper hand and the 1.96 for our pick on the Moneyline looks like a value bet.
If you’re wanting bigger odds about Texas Southern, then there are a number of alternatives including the Spread, Double Result and the Result & Both Teams to Score.
Texas Southern Moneyline Probability
The sportsbooks make it a 51% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. Based on our cappers in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be closer to 60%. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this college basketball bet.
Texas Southern vs Bethune-Cookman Prediction
Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply.
Published 05:43, 12 February 2024
Correct Score Prediction
A close game could be on the cards. We’ll bet on Texas Southern to secure a 77-73 win at huge odds and this correct score selection should hopefully be a fun one.
Texas Southern vs Bethune-Cookman Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Predicting a Close Encounter
Bethune-Cookman are 1.79 to win against Texas Southern who are priced at betting odds of 2.02. In the eyes of the leading sportsbooks, the home team are regarded as 56% likely to claim a victory.
The current spread is 1.5 and total points is 143.5. Having a wager on the Totals is one of the most popular basketball bets. If you’re keen on Over 143.5, this selection is available at 1.94.
The good news is that you can access a nice selection of game lines and team props for most college basketball contests. The betting sites have a huge range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on college basketball and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Texas Southern Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 home games
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 134.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 139.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 143.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.00 pts and allowed 64.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 67.90 pts and allowed 71.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 152.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 156.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 143.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 78.20 pts and allowed 74.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 78.70 pts and allowed 77.50 pts in the last 10 home games