Can Kansas Make it a Close Game?
We’ve lined up a prediction which requires Kansas to keep close to Texas Tech. We think that the betting line of +2 can be covered and you can secure 1.91.
8 Triumphs for Kansas in Previous 10 Clashes
Kansas Jayhawks claimed a victory in their previous game. A 64-61 home win occurred against Baylor Bears.
Texas Tech last game saw them claim a 66-59 home win over UCF Knights.
Kansas won the most recent encounter between these teams. A 67-63 victory was registered against Texas Tech. Kansas have won four on the spin against Texas Tech. They’ve also claimed 8 victories in the past 10 head-to-head encounters.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
It’s always a case of checking out the latest team news to make expert college basketball forecasts. Then we get to work when it comes to unearthing the stats that are the most valuable.
Key Kansas vs Texas Tech stats:
Kansas look very easy to back at 1.91 considering they’ve been given a spread of +2. This looks a great number when squaring off in this college showdown.
Fancy Kansas on the spread but want bigger odds? Get more juice by going down the Bet Builder route where multiple picks can be combined together.
Kansas +2 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. However, our cappers research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this college basketball wager.
Kansas vs Texas Tech Prediction
Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply.
Published 01:43, 12 February 2024
Correct Score Prediction
A close game could be on the cards. We’ll bet on Kansas to secure a 74-70 win at huge odds and this correct score selection should hopefully be a fun one.
Kansas vs Texas Tech Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Tight Clash on the Cards According to the Books
There are betting odds of 1.65 about Texas Tech winning, with Kansas currently available at 2.30. From a percentage point-of-view, the leading sportsbooks give the visiting team a 43% chance of success.
The current spread is 3 and the total points line is 144.5. Having a wager on the Totals is one of the most popular basketball bets. There’s the chance to back Under 144.5 at 1.91.
Texas Tech are 1.67 should you want to back the betting favorites in the Race to 20 points. Kansas can be wagered at 2.10 to get to the 20-point mark first.
There are plenty of team props and game lines when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the wager that matches your view on the game.
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
Hunter Dickinson Favorite to Score the Most Points
Hunter Dickinson is the favorite to land the most baskets. You can back 1.87 that he gets Over 18.5 points. Alternatively, Under is trading at the same odds.
There are some exciting college basketball micro betting lines that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer. The long-ball option pays better, and in today’s game, you can never discount the three-pointer.
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Texas Tech Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 home games
- +2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +2 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -2 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 144.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 148.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 147.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 147.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 75.70 pts and allowed 69.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 74.50 pts and allowed 73.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 147.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 144.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 147.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 147.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 74.10 pts and allowed 73.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 78.90 pts and allowed 65.70 pts in the last 10 home games