On-sale dates for 2025-2026 include:
- Europe – November 16
- Alaska & Australia – November 28
- Caribbean – December 5, 2023 and February 2024
- South America, Bermuda & Iceland – December 5
- Asia – December 12
Celebrity’s new Europe offerings feature six ships, including two Edge Series ships – Celebrity Ascent and Celebrity Apex – that will visit nearly 100 destinations with 48 overnight stays.
- Celebrity Apex will return to Southampton for its second season, with more Arctic Circle and Norwegian Fjords itineraries than before. Travellers can also discover Celebrity’s newly added port, Trondheim in Norway, a medieval town with fjords and a thriving food scene.
- Celebrity Ascent will take guests to Celebrity’s newest port in the Mediterranean – Bar, Montenegro – from Barcelona and Rome with 7- to 11-night itineraries.
- For the first time ever, Celebrity Equinox will join Ascent in the Mediterranean for back-to-back sailings, without repeating ports on 9- and 10-night itineraries. Guests will explore the sights in the Italian Riviera, Greek Isles and France, Spain and Portugal, with overnight stays in Istanbul, Florence and Lisbon.
- For the first time ever, Celebrity will offer a mini season of four new 7-night sailings circumnavigating Iceland in July and August 2025 onboard Celebrity Silhouette. Sailing from Reykjavik, these immersive itineraries include a new port, Djúpivogur, home to the famous black sand beaches and the icebergs of Diamond Beach.
- Celebrity will make its return to Amsterdam in 2025 with Celebrity Eclipse sailing from the heart of the Netherlands. The ship will offer 12- and 13-night ‘Best of Scandinavia’ sailings that include destinations like Estonia and Finland, as well as overnights in Stockholm and Copenhagen.
- Celebrity Infinity and Celebrity Constellation will sail Greece and Turkey with 7-night itineraries form Athens, and 10- and 11-night Italy and Croatia itineraries from Rome and Ravenna, respectively, for summer 2025. Celebrity Infinity will also offer year-round sailings in Europe, including 10- and 11-night sailings from Athens to the Holy Lands in winter 2026.
Celebrity Cruises will return to the Caribbean’s top destinations including Antigua, Bahamas and the ABC Islands. For Winter 2025-2026, the line will offer nine ships in the region across four Florida ports. For the 2025-2026 Summer season, it will offer three ships in the region.
Opening on Dec. 5:
- Celebrity Xcel: Making its debut in the Caribbean in November 2025, the ship will sail its inaugural season with 7-night itineraries from Fort Lauderdale with alternate itineraries to Bahamas, Mexico and Cayman Islands, and Dominican Republic, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.
- Celebrity Beyond: For the first time ever, Celebrity Cruises will sail year-round out of Miami, with 7-night sailings to the Eastern Caribbean visiting Antigua, Tortola and the Bahamas. Almost every itinerary will include a call at Perfect Day at CocoCay featuring its new exclusive adults-only area, Hideaway Beach.
- Celebrity Ascent: The ship will sail 10- and 11-night itineraries through the Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean, including Antigua, Barbados and St. Lucia.
- Celebrity Apex & Celebrity Constellation: The Apex will be the first Edge Series ship sailing from Port Canaveral, while the Constellation will return to Tampa. Both will offer 7-night sailings for more flexibility, visiting Western Caribbean ports like Key West, Bimini, Puerto Rico, Cozumel and Belize.
- Celebrity Silhouette & Celebrity Eclipse: For the first time, both ships will sail from Fort Lauderdale. Silhouette will offer 8-night sailings to the ABC islands, while Eclipse will offer 8-night and 6-night trips to Dominica, Antigua and San Juan, and Grand Cayman, Bahamas and Mexico, respectively.
Opening February 2024:
- Short 3- to 4-night Caribbean sailings on Celebrity Reflection with trips to Perfect Day at CocoCay, and Celebrity Summit itineraries will go on sale next February.
With the resurgence of Asia, guests have the opportunity to explore must-see destinations with overnight stays in 11 different cities in the region, paired with elevated offerings onboard Celebrity’s two ships in the region – Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Solstice.
- Celebrity Millennium: The ship will sail 12-night ‘best of Japan’ itineraries, with many coinciding with festivals like Japan’s renowned Golden Week, Gion Festival and Nebuta Festival. Plus, for the first time ever, Celebrity will offer four open jaw sailings from Seoul, South Korea to Japan.
- Celebrity Solstice: The ship will sail 12-night itineraries to Hong Kong, Vietnam and Thailand with overnight stays in Hanoi, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
Celebrity will have three ships in Alaska for the 2025-26 season with Celebrity Edge sailing from Seattle for its second summer season and joined in the region by Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Summit, both sailing from either Vancouver, Canada or Seward, Alaska.
Celebrity is also offering guests a unique way to explore Alaska, with a land-based Cruisetour experience, led by resident guides who are chosen for their connections to the local communities. Through the land tours, guests stay in authentic lodges and travel remote roads and railways in deluxe motor coaches and on a train with domed glass ceiling. The tours offer guests the chance to experience Alaska’s diverse interior, including destinations like Anchorage, Talkeetna and Denali.
ADDITIONAL NEW DESTINATIONS
Back again for another year, Celebrity Edge will return to Australia and New Zealand with iconic sailings through Sydney Harbour or the majestic Fjords of New Zealand.
Returning to South America in 2025-26, Celebrity Equinox will sail from Buenos Aires, Argentina where guests can explore must-see destinations like Antarctica, Chile, Uruguay, and Falkland Islands.
For more information about the 2025-2026 season go to https://www.celebritycruises.com/2025-2026-cruises.